If you want to improve your oral health by straightening your teeth, orthodontics will be needed. Thanks to the advanced training that your orthodontist has received, expert treatments extended beyond traditional dentistry can be used. In order to keep your oral health care at its best, consider the following facts about orthodontics:
– Orthodontists have a huge amount of knowledge given that their training extends well beyond regular dental school to allow them plenty of information in their field.
– A straight smile is the goal of orthodontics via restoring malocclusion and any bad bites or disorders that contribute to crooked teeth.
– In many cases, people think braces and aligners are only for young people, but they are just as practical for adults and can be used to straighten teeth at any age.
– By continuously wearing orthodontic aligners, retainers, and braces, achieving a set of straight teeth is possible.
– Given society’s desire for straight teeth, along with its oral health assistances, orthodontics focuses on doing just that: straightening teeth.
If you suffer from a curved, crooked, or misaligned teeth, contact Corsa Orthodontics at 408-997-7772 to see which treatment is right for you. To schedule an oral examination with Dr. Christopher Corsa and our team at our orthodontic office in San Jose, California, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Malocclusions can be conquered, so feel free to come see us today.