With two locations in San Jose (Moorpark ave and Camden ave) Corsa Orthodontics is recruiting Registered Dental Assistants (RDA).
We create beautiful smiles. We build lasting relationships whether with patients or among our team members. We make a difference. We’re not saving lives, but we are certainly changing lives. If you’re ready to be part of the game-changing and industry-disrupting team, come join!
The ideal candidate should be out-going, friendly, self-driven and a quick learner. The practice is on a steady growth path and offers attractive career prospects to its team members.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
* Treating orthodontic patients: providing oral hygiene education and instruction, changing arch wires, reties, fitting bands, taking impressions, taking x-rays & photos
* Sterilization, set up and clean up, pouring models
* Helping other team members as needed
Qualifications and Skills
* Current X-ray and RDA license
* Current CPR certification
* at least one year of orthodontic chair-side experience
* good customer service skills and communication with co-workers
* positive attitude, professional demeanor and appearance
Competitive salary and benefits: medical, paid holidays, career prospects, beautiful office, free parking, good work environment.
Are you looking for a positive change in a family environment? Are you ready to test your skills and be appreciated for the hard work that you do every day? Then this is the practice for you. We take pride in showing our employees just how important they are to our success.
If you have most of the following requirements listed above, please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. We hope to have you on our team!